Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

XD fantastically epic!

XD omgosh that was so great, as a media student I know just hpw much work went into the making of this and it really turned out brilliant! XD Gave me a real laugh, good job with the voices too XD definately a ten out of ten for me!

Angry Mermaid Angry Mermaid

Well done :D

I'll give it a ten for a smooth well animated piece :)
Thought the music fit well with it, I was always fond of music that followed a story.
Well done with promoting a message that had important meaning to you!
Definately deserves my votes :)

Happy Thanks-Giving Sonic Happy Thanks-Giving Sonic

XD Love this

You put so much into it and it came great
Really hilarious XD nothing better than an ash hedgehog hehe
10 stars my angel :)<3
Well done! :D

A Pwanchi Halloween 2 A Pwanchi Halloween 2

A good scare!

Holy cow this was actually pretty scary!
Nice animation and a definate good storyline, was like a proper horrow movie clip. Very well done, definately worth watching

DARE DARE

So moving

This was such a touching animation. It really moved me, I actually felt tears watching this. It is a fantastic animation, the expression and feeling put into it really convays such a powerful message.
Well done!
God bless you in all that you do ^^

DoD 5 (P2) Trailer DoD 5 (P2) Trailer

Awesome!

You put so much effort into this and the outcome really shows it my love! Congratulations! Love the combination of effects, the music, the story-it's all brilliant! You really put your heart into this and the audience can really see it.
Definately deserves my ten out of ten :)
Can't wait to see your finished episode my angel ^^

St. Patties St. Patties

LOLAGE

XD yes, we irish are often seen as drunk and violent, its great! lol
Great animation bro, this was a good idea and really funny. And good work getting the "kiss me, i'm irish" line in there too XD

Last Meower Last Meower

Really sweet

It was a great flash, I really empathised with the lil kitty :( poor thing
Loved the ending too, very touching
Fantastic work on a great animation ^^

Jackie Jackie

Fantastic!

It really is as great as everyone says it is! A definate 10/10 for the realism in the ideals, the getting the message across without any real use of dialogue from the main character and the smooth animation. Great work!

Racism! Racism!

Impressive

It was very impressive how you were able to get the message through without a single word of dialogue. Very good, this deserved all it recieved. Well done